Dibutyltin dilaurate is an organic tin additive. It is soluble in organic solvents such as benzene, toluene, carbon tetrachloride, ethyl acetate, chloroform, acetone, petroleum ether, and all industrial plasticizers. It is insoluble in water. The high-boiling, multi-purpose organotin catalysts on the market are usually dibutyltin dilaurate which has been specially liquefied. It is a light yellow or colorless oily liquid at room temperature and turns into a white crystal at low temperature. It can be used as a plastic additive for polyvinyl chloride. It has excellent lubricity, transparency and weather resistance. Good resistance to sulfide pollution. It is used as a stabilizer in soft transparent products and as a high-efficiency lubricant in hard transparent products. It can also be used as a catalyst for the crosslinking reaction of acrylate rubber and carboxyl rubber, synthesis of polyurethane foam and polyester, and room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber. catalyst
Product Name: Dibutyltin dilaurate 77-58-7
Alias: dibutyl tin dilaurate; dibutyl tin dilaurate; dibutyl tin dilaurate; dibutyl bis(1-oxododecyloxy) tin; di-n-butyl tin dilaurate ; Dibutyltin laurate; Dibutyltin di(dodecanoate); Dibutyltin
English name: Dibutyltin dilaurate
Product designation: DBTDL
Chinese name dibutyltin dilaurate
CAS number 77-58-7
Molecular formula C32H64O4Sn
Linear formula (CH3CH2CH2CH2)2Sn[OCO(CH2)10CH3]2
Molecular weight: 631.57
MDL number: MFCD00008963
Beilstein No. 4156980
EC number: 201-039-8
UN number 2922
- English name: Dibutyltin dilaurate (DBTDL)
- CAS number: 77-58-7
- Molecular formula: C32H64O4Sn
Light yellow or colorless liquid, white crystal at low temperature
1) Stabilizer and lubricant for PVC products. Soft transparent products or semi-soft products, combined with barium stearate, cadmium stearate and other metal soaps or epoxy compounds have good lubricity, transparency, weather resistance, compatibility with plasticizers, not Frost spray, no sulfide pollution, no adverse effect on heat sealability and printability. Such as: soft film, film, plastic shoes, hoses and PVC conveyor belts. It can be used together with organotin maleate or thiol organotin in hard products to improve the fluidity of resin materials.
2) Used as a catalyst and foam activator in polyurethane foam and silicone rubber synthetic materials.
3) Used as a synthesis catalyst in various adhesives.
Normal temperature, avoid light, ventilated and dry place, sealed and stored
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. The storage place must be locked and the key must be handed over to the technical experts and their assistants. The place of storage must be far away from oxidant and water source.
General-purpose plastic and plastic-sprayed iron drums or glass containers are packaged and transported in accordance with general chemical management regulations.
Packing: It should be packed in glass containers, plastic containers, and metal containers resistant to chlorine corrosion, sealed and stored. Store in a cool, dry place, keep the container sealed and avoid contact with oxides. Do not breathe dust, avoid skin and mucous membrane contact. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash it before reuse. Maintain good hygiene habits.
|Company Name:||Shanghai OHANS Chemical Co., Ltd.|
|Address:||709 Lingshi Road, Zhabei District, shanghai, China|
Next： CAS 3648-18-8