Foam Delay Catalyst
Chinese name: Catalyst A300
Alias: A300, Catalyst A300, Catalyst A-300, Polyurethane Catalyst A-300, Polyurethane Delay Catalyst A-300, Delay Catalyst A-300, Delay Catalyst, Foam Delay Catalyst, Amine Catalyst A-300, Delayed Amine A-300, Car seat cushion catalyst, car backrest catalyst
NT CAT-300 is a delayed gelation catalyst specially designed for the production of car seat cushion and backrest polyurethane. The production of foam plastic will have good cell opening performance, but at the same time maintain the stability of the foaming formula and will not collapse. For systems that use MDI ingredients, have fast response and slow flow, can improve foam flowability;
NT CAT-300 is mainly suitable for molding high resilience, PUR and PIR discontinuous plates.
Specific gravity @25℃ 1.108
Flash point (Closed Cup) (1)/℃ 104
ASTM Method D 93
Full MDI formula, NCO=29.4
Ingredients dosage php/part
Polyol OH#28 100.0
NIAX A-1 amine 0.2
Delayed catalyst A-300 0.8
NIAX Y-10366 silicone 1.0
Foam plastic physical properties
Square mould 80
Styrofoam weight, g 402
Rolling and opening force FTC 376
Thermal ILD, N 202
Stomatal overflow time, seconds 47
Features and advantages:
- Delayed cross-linking tertiary amine composite catalyst.
- The cross-linking effect of delayed catalyst A-300 is the same as that of A-33 (33% triethylenediamine).
- After the foam is lifted, the viscosity increase speed is slowed down and the fluidity is improved. Provide enough time for the foamed raw material to distribute the mold cavity evenly
- Suitable for full MDI formula or MDI/TDI mixed formula.
- Traditional high-water MDI formula, generally foam will close the cell, use delayed catalyst A-300 to make more open-cell foam plastic, reduce rolling force (such as nozzle) will not cause damage.
- The physical properties of the foam plastic products can be maintained for a long time without decay.
- Low or non-corrosive, no damage to low carbon steel (such as nozzle)
- Amine catalyst A-300 is a delayed crosslinking catalyst specially designed for the production of automobile seat cushion and backrest polyurethane. The production of foamed plastics will be more open-celled, but at the same time maintain the stability of the foaming formula and will not collapse. For the use of MDI-containing components, fast response and slow flow systems can improve fluidity.
Storage and transportation:
Should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
180KG/drum Storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent the water and other substances from mixing into the product and affecting its performance. Store in a cool, dry place, keep the container sealed and avoid contact with oxides. Do not breathe dust, avoid skin and mucous membrane contact. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash it before reuse. Maintain good hygiene habits.
|Company Name:||Shanghai OHANS Chemical Co., Ltd.|
|Address:||709 Lingshi Road, Zhabei District, shanghai, China|
Next： catalyst 8154